The Guru Charitable Foundation (GCF) is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization devoted to improving the quality of education and medical care in Kashmir.
Currently, GCF is working and expanding free services in the following areas:
- Save The Future (education programs for primary through secondary years)
- Vision For All (children eyesight testing and correction program)
- Teacher Training
- Scholar Program (full scholarships for college and university degree programs,abroad)
- Abdul Ahad Guru Clinical Scholars ProgramWomen's Health Initiative (mobile health and cancer awareness program)
- Adult Health Initiative (mobile health and diabetes/cardiac awareness program)
- Memorial Eye Clinic
- Kashmir Life Support (American Heart Association certification programs in BLS, ACLS and TLS for medical professionals)
Ladi Shah Project (ladishahproject.org)
- GCF Ski Program (GCF YouTube channel)
GCF works in close collaboration with the Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY and the Guru Trust in the Kashmir Valley. Our team consists of surgeons, physicians, medical training instructors, educators, high school and college students, IT specialists, graphic designers and our dedicated and tireless pool of volunteers.
This Shopify storefront is our effort to promote local, timeless, fine art from the Kashmir region. We will continue to expand our offering on this store with two goals:
- Promote art from Kashmir
- Use proceeds (minus hard costs) for enhancing our programs in Kashmir
Thank you for visiting our store and helping us reach our goals.